SMart money card

Posted by caviteexperience Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My gf and I applied a smartmoneycard last march in a SMART kiosk at meralco compd pasig during thier employees day for FREE!! and expected to recieve a notice via text..but nothing came..so we decided to follow up after 2 weeks upon application at smart robinson which is near to the place where we applied for it.I asked the security if they have the card under our names..but as usual its not yet there..they advised us to return after a week...and it came that I quited to claim my card.

I came back to follow up..it took me 30 mins to wait for the representative for me to called..there 2 rep on line...and a few customer were waiting and im one of them.Again the card is not available..the rep.told me that my gf applied 3times already..she have the 1st..the 2nd is what we`ve applied during the employees day last march..and she decided to apply again at the smart wireless center and thats for the 3rd time!!after a week i came back again to get it but again its not yet available!!shit!!the rep. told me again its their policy that only 2x to acquire a smartmoneycard...I told her that the 2nd was not receive thats why we applied for the 3rd...she advised me to write a letter to deactivate the 2nd to give way for the 3rd application pending..take note!!we`ve paid 120 pesos for that coz they told us it has processing fee already for the application...okay we agreed to that..

Last week a text came from the smart robinson pasig for my gf to load 100 pesos to push the process..I wondered why??but she load it 100 pesos to end that process..days past by..then she claimed at last her smartmoneycard...but wait the 100 pesos that was supposed to be in that card is missing...My gf then again went to the SMART Robinson to ask why..they told her that it was for the replacement of the missing card that she applied the 2nd time..SHIT! the 2nd card was not process actually...my point is we already paid for the card at 120 pesos in the first place...It cost us time to wait,a total of 220 pesos that smartmoneycard..with there lonnnnngggggg wait kind of service.

0 Responses to SMart money card

Post a Comment

dadiedico. Powered by Blogger.

SPONSOR

FOX MENU

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Footwear etc.

Want to make money online---Hit me!

libertydollarreserve.com